I wish I could have taken pictures during the show, but just know that she was absolutely AMAZING. There were so many times during the show that I had chill bumps or tears in my eyes. It's unbelievable that a voice comes out of such a small woman!
If you ever get the chance to see her, DO IT!
The next few days we spent by the pool, playing black jack, making ridiculously stupid faces or walking around.
1. My most favorite birthday wasahh I don't know if I could pick a favorite. On my 17th Birthday I had been at home thinking all of my friends hated me and didn't want to hang out with me. When it started to get dark, they called and said they were coming to get me. After blindfolding me and taking me in circles around the neighborhood, they stopped at the park down the street from my house. I didn't know where we were until they took my blindfold off. About 12 of my friends had decorated the playground where we had hung out since we were little, and had cupcakes and presents. FABULOUS friends. : )
2. My worst birthday was when I went to this restaurant with my family for like my 10th birthday. It was one of those places with games and tickets and lots of "cheep", lets be honest, crappy prizes. Lucky for me, they also encouraged people to stand in their chair while the waiters sang happy birthday to me. I was SO embarrased and SO mad. I got under the table and cried. ugh. Atleast everyone else thought it was funny. A close 2nd would be my mom putting pecans (which im allergic to) on MY birthday brownies. Good job, mom! hahaha.
3. My favorite birthday memory iswaking up to my friends yelling at me WAY too early in the morning. They surprised me with a birthday breakfast! They had it all planned out with my parents to leave the front door open so they could "steal" me before school for breakfast. Yep, we were ALL in our PJ's and went for breakfast for my birthday. Then everyone went home to get ready and I was a grouch by lunch because I was tired. HA! Not really. it was awesome!!
5. The best birthday present I've ever given wasI have to say I'm pretty bad at giving presents. I don't ever know what to get someone so I go with a gift card. Blahhh. lame answer.
6. Birthdays arestarting to remind me that I'm OLD. O L D. ughh. blahhhh.
7. My favorite age so far has beenall of them. Each year has brought something exciting. See if I still feel the same when I turn 27 next month : )
Yep, Fill in the Blank Friday...on Monday.
I meant to do it Saturday and apparently don't know how to press publish. AHH!
1. I was obsessed with Michelle Branch in high school. LOVED her Hotel Paper CD.
Pretty sure I haven't listened to it in a couple years, but on my way home from Vegas two weeks ago, I found it on my IPOD. I LOVE the shuffle button for this reason. Since I got home, I have been playing it over and over. LOVE!
2. It has been insanely HOT here in Texas.
No cool days.
Okay, so maybe the last one isn't a bad thing for me but I would mow every day if it would just rain!!
With that being said...My good friend Omarion reminded me that I'm ready for "Hoodie Season".
"I'm getting money all day every day with my hoodie on."
I'm totally one of those people that can't WAIT for summer, but by the end of summer I'm ready for it to start cooling off so I can wear my hoodies. : )
3. I follow 104 people on twitter and I feel like I'm CONSTANTLY reading what everyone else has to say. I LOVE it, but how do some people follow thousands of people?!?! I would NEVER get anything done, and I would know more about other peoples business than I do my own. So, even though I get "follow" happy sometimes, I come to my senses after I read someone's 86th tweet of the day and unfollow them.
Do you unfollow people??
How do you keep up?!?
If you didn't notice -- I posted last night, too. 2 in a row! woohoo! Check it out and tell me how you got started cycling.
While I'm bummed that I have to stop spending 3 hours a day watching Big Brother After Dark in my PJ's, I'm pretty excited about getting back in the swing of things.
I have sat down many times the last couple of weeks, but just haven't had it in me to add pictures or type words.
So, I'll try to get you caught up on my life in the next few posts.
I ran on and off throughout July. I haven't run in over 2 weeks now.
More on that in the next few posts...
My friend, Erin, got married at the beginning of July and of course I had to "do it big" with my girls!
Beth, me and Tayler
Sara Tayler me Beth
We did the stalker picture. Ugh.
Me and Sara with our FAVORITE new Steeler...Mr. Baron Batch.
He actually hurt his knee in practice today. bummer. I'm not sure if they know exactly what happened, but this is what he tweeted later in the day...
At the wedding I realized I'm getting OLD.
I know how to do that. Easy.
Cha Cha Slide
Not so graceful...but I can get down.
Then they played some other song.
I still don't know what it was. There was a dance that went with it and everything...but I had NO clue what was going on. I stood on the side of the dance floor and laughed at Sara trying to do it with everyone.
Seriously...sometimes the BEST time is just watching everyone, but I felt so out of the loop. disconnected. gonna have to start watching MTV and BET so I don't miss a beat! ha.
Are you a big people watcher?
I could sit and watch people for hours. I just think it's so interesting...and funny. : )
If you cycle...how did you get started??
oh yeah -- if anyone needs advice on how to get that gorgeous glowing orange spray tan that I'm rockin in those pictures, email me. I can tell you all about it.