Link up with Lauren!
1. A nervous habit I have is biting my fingernails. Gross, I know. Who doesn't want to see someone with their fingers in their mouth.
2. Something that makes me sad is my kiddos don't have faith in themselves. I have some amazing students... I want them to realize that! Thanks Tara. :)
3. Today I am thankful for having a home, the most amazing friends and family and a job that I love 99% of the time. And I'm thankful for my DVR and TV. : )
4. My favorite room in my house is my living room. I even have my favorite spot on the couch and if you looked at it right now you could see my butt imprint.
5. I can't stand people who have children that don't want them....or that have kids to get a check. grrr.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would probably go shopping. Probably in gap. and probably buy two of the same shirts in different colors. Story of my life.
7. The last person I hung out with was my family last night for my sisters birthday. Love those crazy people.
What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm working at Radio Shack Saturday and going to the Texas Tech basketball game Sunday. Have I told you how excited I am that basketball season is here???
Running update -- I ran 3 miles of hills on Tuesday with Tayler at a 9:21 pace. I was dying, but I'll gladly take that. It's SO much easier to run and push myself with a running buddy. I still have to run today and tomorrow to meet my goal of at least 4 runs for the week. YAY!
Go tell Alyssa good luck on her 51 mile run tomorrow.
Someday I hope I'm as awesome as she is. : )