2. My worst birthday was when I went to this restaurant with my family for like my 10th birthday. It was one of those places with games and tickets and lots of "cheep", lets be honest, crappy prizes. Lucky for me, they also encouraged people to stand in their chair while the waiters sang happy birthday to me. I was SO embarrased and SO mad. I got under the table and cried. ugh. Atleast everyone else thought it was funny. A close 2nd would be my mom putting pecans (which im allergic to) on MY birthday brownies. Good job, mom! hahaha.
3. My favorite birthday memory is waking up to my friends yelling at me WAY too early in the morning. They surprised me with a birthday breakfast! They had it all planned out with my parents to leave the front door open so they could "steal" me before school for breakfast. Yep, we were ALL in our PJ's and went for breakfast for my birthday. Then everyone went home to get ready and I was a grouch by lunch because I was tired. HA! Not really. it was awesome!!
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was I have to say I'm pretty bad at giving presents. I don't ever know what to get someone so I go with a gift card. Blahhh. lame answer.
6. Birthdays are starting to remind me that I'm OLD. O L D. ughh. blahhhh.
7. My favorite age so far has been all of them. Each year has brought something exciting. See if I still feel the same when I turn 27 next month : )
Yep, Fill in the Blank Friday...on Monday.
I meant to do it Saturday and apparently don't know how to press publish. AHH!